You embark on an adventure journey through your own worlds of thought in Thetaland™, the (still) unexplored inner continent. You start to search for what you already vaguely sense and wish to express in concrete words.
At each of Thetaland™’s dwellings you can explore your own theme in a particular way by answering questions.
- Home as a base camp provides security and it is a place to find a topic.
- The idyllic garden is a place for you to rest from the rigors of your adventure journey.
- In the foggy valley you can take your time to track the vague, often physically felt hunches.
- Atop the volcano is where you will feel the heat of the matter where the most appropriate solutions emerge.
- The sculptor is all about bringing the conceptual essence of the topic to the point in a linguistic way.
- With a clear view of the glade, you are able to capture the essential findings of the
Questions invite you to linger in thought and dialogue with your inner world of experience.